Saturday, January 07, 2006

I have a voice!

While it comes as no surprise to this scribe, apparently I can add Cavaliers head coach Mike Brown to my growing list of faithful readers. I know this because Brown heard my pleas, took my advice and more than doubled Luke Jackson's playing time last night against the Bucks.

The 11 minutes Jackson played was more action than the forward had seen in the previous seven games combined. The Luker had not eclipsed double digits in minutes in a game since December 20 against the Jazz.

So how did he respond? Seven points, two rebounds, two assists and a steal. Not bad for less than a quarter of action.

So coach Brown, if you are reading, and I KNOW you are. More Luke Jackson, LESS Ira Newble, please! Get The Luker on the floor 15-20 minutes a game, you won't regret it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Admit it---the cavs will only go as far as Z takes them-- Lebron is only along for the ride--

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is skybox nfl tickkets?

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buckeyes---

Did you watch the hs army all star game? 2 of the country's best heading to Columbus-- wells and rose-- hopefully the leaders of the next class to dominate for the next 4 years--

Free Clarett!

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter