Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I'm tired

Thats right, the Indians have finally done me in.

We all know they are horrible. We all know how Mark Shapiro butchered the offseason. We all know how cheap Larry Dolan is.

There is simply nothing else to say about this team. For the first time since the late 80s, they have taken a back seat to the Browns and Cavaliers in the city's collective heart, and rightfully so.

So really, there is nothing else to say. So from this point out, I am placing a gag order on myself from dealing with the Indians until the offseason manuevering begins. It will be all Browns and Cavs from here on out!

I look to make a relevant Browns post soon, followed by a Browns "Training Camp preview", as only I can bring (i.e. this won't be anything you will read in Tony Grossi's column).

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

That's great -- lots of positive Browns news to write up!

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well as long as your coverin Browns ;) I guess i'll continue my path to fandom.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter